Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WHAT WE DO

Some people have asked me what we are doing in England? My husband and I are serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (a.k.a. Mormons). I’m sure you know something about our church. Our youngest daughter is serving in St. George, Utah on a mission for 18 months. This gave us a chance to go serve a mission for one year while she is gone. We work with the young missionaries who are working with Slovak people here in Sheffield, England. We don’t speak Slovak so it makes it interesting. Basically we try to teach people about Christ so they can have a better life. It gives us a change to help wherever we are needed. Our experiences have been amazing and the people are lovely. When we are helping others, we are happy. We also get to go sight seeing here in England and I love doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment