Monday, May 26, 2014

BANK HOLIDAY WITH MICHAEL AND JAN

Bank holidays in England mean a three-day weekend with the opportunity to relax at home, or travel a bit further than usual to a tourist attraction or to see friends and relatives. So there’s always a strong hope for good weather and uncongested roads. We went with Michael and Jan to go to Chesterfield to the market. 
 Here is the a hat I found that looked like a Sherlock Holmes cap.  
Everyone wears these BRIGHT colored jackets to work in, play it and run in. I would not be found died in them. but they sure light them.
 Jan looking at plant for her garden. The plants were one pound each which I thought was a good price. 
 I also bought more Royal Albert china. Elder Allen says I am done with that. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment