Friday, January 3, 2014

I DID NOT KNOW

This week when we were teaching a family about the Godhead, they finally understood the concept. There are three members of the Godhead. First, God is our Heavenly Father and the father of our spirits. Second, Jesus Christ created this earth. He is the first born spirit son of our Heavenly Father who came to earth to atone for our sins. Without his atonement we would not be resurrected. The third member of the Godhead is the Holy Ghost. He bears witness of the father and the son and all truth. After teaching this concept to this Slovak family the father apologize to us on our way out the door. I was shocked. What did he have to apologize for? He said "I apologize that I have been taught wrong all my life." He had nothing to be apologizing for. What a sweet humble man and I feel privileged to been able to teach him the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment