Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DECLARE THE WORD WITH TRUTH AND SOBERNESS

31 And now, O my son, ye are called of God to preach the word unto this people. And now, my son, go thy way, declare the word with truth and soberness, that thou mayest bring souls unto repentance, that the great plan of mercy may have claim upon them. And may God grant unto you even according to my words. Amen. (Book of Mormon, Alma, Chapter 42)

45 Therefore, Helaman and his brethren went forth, and did declare the word of God with much power unto the convincing of many people of their wickedness, which did cause them to repent of their sins and to be baptized unto the Lord their God. (Book of Mormon, Alma, Chapter 62)

6 And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father. Amen. (Doctrine and Covenants, Doctrine and Covenants, Section 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment